Since ‘reading‘ is the #1 most popular hobby I figured I’d give you guys a couple of novels to chew on. These are the top 10 novels recommended by Random House. Some probably tout these as the top 10 novels you should read in your lifetime.
Looking at the list of the best romance novels 2021:
- ULYSSES by James Joyce
- THE GREAT GATSBY by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- A PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN by James Joyce
- LOLITA by Vladimir Nabokov
- BRAVE NEW WORLD by Aldous Huxley
- THE SOUND AND THE FURY by William Faulkner
- CATCH-22 by Joseph Heller
- DARKNESS AT NOON by Arthur Koestler
- SONS AND LOVERS by D.H. Lawrence
- THE GRAPES OF WRATH by John Steinbeck
What is it about reading that makes it such a popular hobby? My guess is that it’s a chance to escape from reality. Thats what hobbies are all about – relaxation. Think about why reality tv is so popular, which happens to be the #2 most popular hobby. People sit down and zone completely out of their world for a couple hours and truly relax. It’s a beautiful thing.